On top of the world.
Mountain Hardwear designed the Absolute Zero Down Suit to keep you warm and comfortable while you stand on the roof of the world. This fully welded puffy suit is packed with 800-fill down and even comes with an oxygen-mask-compatible collar so you can breathe, even if you’re six feet tall and you’re standing at 29,029 feet.
- One-piece suit designed for high-altitude expeditions
- Welded, waterproof baffles keep down from getting wet
- Low profile insulated hood with one-hand drawcord adjustment
- One-handed hem adjustments are easy to use even wearing gloves
- Soft, stretchy internal cuff makes a draft-proof seal
- Six-slider watertight rainbow rear zip for easy in and out
- Oxygen-mask-compatible collar
- Material: [membrane/laminate] Pertex Diamond Fused Ripstop, Pertex Poriechierenn [face fabric] 20D ripstop [reinforcements] 30D ripstop
- Insulation: 800-fill down
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: alpine
- Venting: underarm
- Claimed Weight: 4lb 3oz
- Recommended Use: expeditions
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.