Canyon Long-Sleeve Shirt
You can wear the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Canyon Long-Sleeve Shirt when you’re exploring slot canyons in the San Rafael Swell during the day and then go straight to the brewery for a well-earned pint afterwards. If you skimped on sunscreen, flip up the collar to avoid the overused, but possibly deserved, moniker of redneck.
- A lightweight button-up for backpacking and enjoying craft beers
- Synthetic fabric resists wrinkling and dries quickly
- Regular fit with sleeve roll-up tabs and flip-up collar
- Provides UPF 30 protection against harsh rays while hiking
- Material: 70% nylon, 30% polyester
- Fit: regular
- Center Back Length: 26in
- Style: button-up
- Pockets: 1 zippered map
- UPF Rating: 30
- Claimed Weight: 6oz
- Recommended Use: hiking & camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.