The Mountain Hardwear Cederberg Pant is built to help you scramble and climb up your favorite routes while offering a clean style for wearing around town. The washed cotton fabric offers enough stretch to keep you moving as well as enough durability to handle summer after summer of wear and tear.
- Comfortable and functional climbing and hiking pants
- Washed cotton boasts solid stretch and impressive durability
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch helps eliminate restriction
- Harness-compatible construction lets you go from the trail to the wall
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fit: regular
- Inseam: 30in, 32in, 34in
- Pockets: 2 front, 2 back
- Gusseted Crotch: yes
- Claimed Weight: 8.3oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.