Why We Like The Chockstone Pant
If we had to describe the Chockstone Pant in three words, we would choose functional, comfortable, and stylish. Whether we’re walking the dog around the park or in the backcountry, we opt to wear this pant because of its many pockets and lightweight material.
- Active pant for cross-country treks and running errands
- Stretchy and durable nylon material with a hint of elastane
- UPF 50 protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- Multiple pockets for storing keys, phones, and other items
- Seat gusset construction offers ample mobility
- Material: 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- Fit: regular
- Style: straight
- Pockets: 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 snap back
- Waist: adjustable and removable belt
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Activity: Climb, Hike & Camp,
There are no reviews yet.