Ghost Whisperer S Jacket
Following in the footsteps of Mountain Hardwear’s ultralight jacket that you know and love, the Ghost Whisperer S Jacket brings the featherlite warmth back with a unique silhouette. The S retains its competitive edge on the warmth-to-weight ratio scale with 800-fill down insulation and a savvy 10D x 10D ripstop shell, keeping its additional weight to your pack at a mere 7 ounces. And when it’s not packed down oh-so-small into its own pocket, it makes a most convenient layer between you and the freezing weather at the resort, or during an early-morning belay, or on windswept ridge trails. Nikwax-treated down won’t lose its valuable loft if it gets wet in that waist-deep pow, and the Whisperer face fabric defends the sharp wind that’s hanging out at the crag.
Mountain Hardwear gave the S a stylishly offset zipper that looks good when you’re in town post-adventure, but more importantly it’s layer friendly—no more zipper-on-zipper discomfort or avenue for chill weather between those layered teeth. The jacket is also equipped with a tall collar for added protection against windy days, with elastic cuffs and a drawstring hem to lock in all your warmth while you play away the winter days.
- An ultralight layering piece for active pursuits in frigid weather
- Hydrophobic 800-fill down provides a lofty dose of reliable warmth
- Lightweight ripstop shell defends against light moisture and wind
- Drawcord hem and elastic cuffs seal out the chilly morning air
- Offset zipper layers well beneath your center-front zip shell
- Zippered hand pockets offer a stash for cold fingers or small items
- Responsible Collection: Recycled/Repurposed
- Material: Whisperer (10D x 10D recycled nylon), DWR coating
- Insulation: 800-fill down
- Fit: slim
- Length: hip
- Center Back Length: 24.5in
- Pockets: 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight: 7oz
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking, ice climbing, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.