Why We Like The J Tree 11in Short
We were simply fed up with shorts being too bulky or too tight to climb in and simply not stylish enough to wear out to the local watering hole, at least that was the case before we tried on the Mountain Hardwear J Tree 11in Short. These shorts use a stylish and modern cut paired with a stretchy and breathable cotton construction to ensure we are comfortable from the crag to the bar.
- Versatile shorts built for the crag but at home everywhere
- Cotton construction breathes well, moves well, handles snags
- Mid-thigh length offers a clean style and extra mobility
- Belt loop waist band provides an away from the crag style
- Zippered back pocket secures important items nearby
- Material: Summer Stretch Ripstop (96% cotton, 4% elastane)
- Fit: regular
- Length: mid-thigh
- Pockets: 2 hand, secure zip back
- Waist: belt loop
- Claimed Weight: 4.8oz
- Activity: climbing, bouldering, casual, camping, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.