Why We Like The J Tree Short
We’ve had our fair share of climbing attire that either looks too lives-in-their-hatchback to wear beyond the crag or feels stiff and limits our movement on the wall. Thankfully, the J Tree Short bridges the gap between fashion and performance by offering stretchy material, a gusseted crotch, and enough style points for dinner downtown.
- Performance short that traverses between the crag and city
- Cotton ripstop material offers stretch and breathability
- Zippered back security pocket for storing cards safely
- Gusseted crotch keeps movements fluid, on and off the wall
- Pairs great with dress shirts and sandals for brewery tours
- Material: Summer Stretch Ripstop (96% cotton, 4% elastane)
- Fit: regular
- Length: knee
- Pockets: 2 hand, 2 back
- Waist: belt loops
- Claimed Weight: medium (4.8oz)
- Activity: climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.