Keele Hooded Jacket
Before you’re ready to throw on the ski boots and start calling it winter there’s still time to take a few more climbing trips out in the desert. Offering lightweight warmth for cool-weather climbs, the Mountain Hardwear Keele Hooded Jacket has the durability and stretch that you need to get your rock fix before the snows sweep in. It combines a tough outer fabric with a brushed fleece backer, giving you a cozy next-to-skin feeling while still maintaining durability for your scrapes against rough rock. With a healthy infusion of elasticity, this jacket stretches easily when you’re reaching for tough holds, and even features thumbhole loops to keep your sleeves from sliding during overhead grabs.
- Responsible Collection: Bluesign Approved
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane, DWR finish
- Fit: regular
- Length: hip
- Center Back Length: 26.5in
- Hood: helmet-compatible
- Pockets: 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight: 6.1oz
- Activity: climbing, hiking, running, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.