Kor Preshell Pullover Jacket
Perfect for those cool spring runs where you don’t want to run without some coverage, but don’t want to wear something that’ll pack heat, the Mountain Hardwear Kor Preshell Pullover Jacket offers an ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability. It’s made with Pertex Quantum Air, an ultralight fabric that resists wind and water, but maintains air-permeability to keep you comfortable during your most high-intensity workouts. Light rains and moderate winds won’t get to you, and you’ll keep up a comfortable temperature even when you’re working hard. Plus, you’ve got a deep chest zipper that offers added ventilation when you really start to work up a sweat. And if you decide that the weather’s mellowed out enough to run without a jacket, you can stuff the jacket into its own hand pocket and for easy storage in a pack or pocket.
- Lightweight pullover for coverage and protection on cool spring days
- Ripstop fabric offers breathable protection from light wind and rain
- Stretch construction ensures smooth mobility as you run and hike
- Jacket packs into its own pocket for convenient storage
- Quarter-length chest zip lets in cooling airflow in warmer weather
- Material: Pertex Quantum Air (20D nylon ripstop, DWR coating)
- Fit: standard
- Length: hip
- Center Back Length: 26.5in
- Pockets: 1 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight: 3.4oz
- Recommended Use: running, hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.