Stretch Ozonic Pant
Leave the Mountain Hardwear Women’s Stretch Ozonic Pant at the top of your pack just in case you run into rain mid-hike. Its Dry.Q Active 2.5L Stretch shell combines a highly rated waterproof breathable membrane with four-way stretch fabric so you can still move and stay dry on the trail. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing rain from seeping through.
Mountain Hardwear designed the Stretch Ozonic with articulated knees to enhance the pant’s range of motion on steep ascents. Full-length side zippers offer easy on-and-off when you’re out and about, and loops at each cuff accommodate boot laces for extra security. This pant also has a zippered thigh pocket to protect valuables and electronics.
- Dry.Q Active 2.5L Stretch shell
- Fully taped seams
- Standard fit, articulated knees
- Full-length side zippers
- Loops at leg cuffs
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Material: [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Active Stretch 2.5L, [face fabric] 40D nylon
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: regular
- Inseam: [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- Pockets: 1 zippered thigh
- Waist: belt loops
- Side Zips: full-length
- Claimed Weight: 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Activity: backpacking, hiking
There are no reviews yet.