Why We Like The Stretchdown Pant
Mountain Hardwear’s Stretchdown collection is crafted for campers, but comfortable for everyone, and their Stretchdown Pant is no exception. Combining 700-fill down with durable stretch fabric means we get superior insulation with all of the benefits of flexible performance apparel. This keeps us warm whether we’re camping in the cold or hut touring in the middle of winter.
- Insulated pant for chilly backpacking and camping trips
- 700-fill down insulates against cold fall and early spring days
- Stitch-free baffles reduce cold spots and down migration
- Durable stretch-woven exterior ensures easy mobility
- Slimmer cut enhances mobility so you can have free range of motion
- Material: 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill down
- Fit: regular
- Pockets: 2 hand
- Waist: elastic, adjustable, button closure, zipper
- Claimed Weight: [medium / regular] 11.5oz
- Activity: camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.