Why We Like The Stretchdown Pant
Mountain Hardwear’s Stretchdown collection is crafted for campers, but comfortable for everyone, and their Stretchdown Pant is no exception. Combining 700-fill down with durable stretch fabric means we get superior insulation with all of the benefits of flexible performance apparel. This keeps us warm whether we’re camping in the cold or hut touring in the middle of winter.
- A pant for chilly days and nights whether we’re climbing or camping
- 700-fill down insulates against cold fall and early spring days outside
- Stitch-free baffles reduce cold spots and down migration
- Lightweight, lofty down compresses efficiently for our convenience
- Slimmer cut enhances mobility so we can have free range of motion
- Material: 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill down
- Fit: regular
- Pockets: 2 hand
- Waist: elastic adjustable, button closure, zipper closure
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Activity: camping
There are no reviews yet.